image not created....

Hi all....

 I'm having a problem with debian-cd scripts... :(

 First, it was asking for sources (the Sources.gz file) to be present
on my local mirror... well, i passed through it by editing the "list"
section on Makefile and removing the src-list...  (thanks Steve, that
worked!!!!).... but now it's not building the image... I followed each
step configuring it really carefully (at least i think i did)...

First, i configured my conf.sh file (here there are just the lines i changed)

export CODENAME=sarge
export MIRROR=/mnt/repositorio/oficina
export TDIR=/mnt/repositorio/debian-cd/tmp
export OUT=/mnt/repositorio/debian-cd/out
export APTTMP=/mnt/repositorio/debian-cd/apttmp
export CONTRIB=1
export COMPLETE=0
export SRCEXCLUDE=""$BASEDIR"/tasks/exclude-src-sarge"
export NORECOMMENDS=1
IMAGETARGET=bin-official_images

My local mirror is on /mnt/repositorio/oficina with the following structure:

dists
doc
pool
project
README.html
README.mirrors.html
README.mirrors.txt
README.txt
tools

I don't know what tool you all use to make a mirror... actually I'm
using the debmirror, which does not download the directories "doc" and
"tool", which is needed by debian-cd to build de CDs.... so, I got
them from a debian CD installer image and just copied it to my local
mirror, just like the READMEs files.... there is a "mirror maker", the
debpartial-mirror but if there is an error it starts to download the
mirror from the begining....

First I just want to build something like an "essencial" system, so, my
/usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/Debian_sarge file became something like this:

#if (FORCENONUSONCD1 == 1)
#include "Debian_sarge_nonUS"
#endif

/* Packages that should really be on CD1 */
#include <debian-installer+kernel-sarge>
#include <base-sarge>
#include <forcd1>
#include <task-essential-sarge>

that is, i think it would be a minimal system....

So, when i run the build.sh script, it's not building the image CD...
(i think would be the boot.img)..... I'm trying to find out what is
happening....

I really thank you all for the attention.... :)

Daniel....