debian-cd v3.0 work

I've actually (shock!) found the time to get some real work started on
the debian-cd changes I've been promising for a while. I've branched
debian-cd in svn, and my new work will be going on at

  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-cd/v3_working_branch

There's nothing new to see there just yet. The first, most disruptive
change I've started on is changing the order that things happen. I
want to get away from guesstimating up-front what will fit on each
disk, and instead make them fit directly by running mkisofs and
checking the size. See item#6 in

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2005/07/msg00087.html

and the thread that followed.

This major change means rearranging quite a bit of the internal
structure of debian-cd, hence I'm planning on doing it as quickly as
possible.

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]