Regarding Debian 3.1_r1 DVD ISOs

Hello,

While trying to download the ISO images for Debian 3.1r1, I noticed that all the HTTP mirrors contain the wrong iso image, including your default sweeden page. According to the page, the debian-31r1-i386-binary-1.iso file is 4.3GB, however when downloaded, it's only 384MB. Also debian-31r1-i386-binary-2.iso is also in the 4.1GB, but when downloaded, is only 131MB. I am running Win XP pro, so I don't imagine it's an issue with filesize. Are there any mirrors that have the correct file?