MD5SUM Does Not Match ISO

I've just finished the download of Etch i386 CD2 i.e.

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-binary-2.iso

I assume that the MD5SUMs in the Jigo directory also
apply to the ordinary ISOs. When I ran MD5SUM for the
ISO, it came up with a different MD5SUM i.e.
b635d413dc5f3dfd21d45d9962526626. However, when I
extract the contents of the CD, and run all the files
against the MD5SUM inside the ISO, there aren't any
errors.

So, is it possible that the MD5SUM is incorrect? Or
that the ISO is corrupted, even though checking the
files individually is fine?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mike.