Re: emacs split up

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> There are patches being worked on to get around that, by teaching
> popcon to use http instead.  Need some more testing, tough.

yeah, I read the discussion on the bug page for popcon. looks like this
will eventually get resolved. didn't really want to spark off a
discussion about the pros and cons of popcon.

returning to question 1), is it sensible to have emacsen-common on cd1
and all the rest of emacs on  cd3?

-j

any replies can please bcc me at jbuhl_nospam {at] gmx (dot} de , since
I'm not subscribed.