Re: Mistake in Readme?

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 04:18:46PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 08:08:43AM -0800, David Roberts wrote:
>>I'm a CD vendor, and one of the people who received CDs from me noticed that
>>the readme on the i386 3.0r4 disk 1 says that there are eight disks in the
>>distribution, and was wondering where was his eighth disk. Unless I am very
>>sadly mistaken, there are only seven disks in i386 (although I guess it
>>could be eight if you count US and Non-US disk ones as separate disks.)
>>Maybe this needs to be changed?
>
>Yes, you're correct. It's an oversight from the CD build process. I'll
>fix it for the next release.

Just to confirm - I believe woody r5 is fixed in this respect.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer