Problem downloading the testing DVD-1

Hi folks :)

I'm having problems downloading the first DVD of the testing branch.

First:
bla bla bla

Aaargh - 11 files could not be downloaded. This should not
happen! Depending on the problem, it may help to retry downloading
the missing files.

Ok, I retry.

Successfully created `sarge-i386-1.iso'

Finished!

ERROR: Checksums do not match, image might be corrupted!

What should I do? Delete the entire DVD and start over?

How can I know that the created image is _really_ corrupted?
Is there a way to check the md5 checksum of all the packages, in order
to detect which package/s is corrupt?

Thanks in advance.
Sebastià.