Layout for sarge release

There's been some discussion about how to lay out the CDs/DVDs
etc. for the sarge release. We should make it easy for browsers to
find the right thing in a simple logical structure. I'm proposing:

 3.1r0

 +--(alpha)
 |  |
 |  +--(bt-cd)
 |  +--(bt-dvd)
 |  +--(bt-dl-dvd)
 |  +--(iso-cd)
 |  +--(iso-dvd)
 |  +--(iso-dl-dvd)
 |  +--jigdo-cd
 |  +--jigdo-dvd
 |  +--(jigdo-dl-dvd)

 +--(arm)
 |  |
 |  +--(bt-cd)
 |  +--(bt-dvd)
 |  +--(bt-dl-dvd)
 |  +--(iso-cd)
 |  +--(iso-dvd)
 |  +--(iso-dl-dvd)
 |  +--jigdo-cd
 |  +--jigdo-dvd
 |  +--(jigdo-dl-dvd)

etc...

bt-    is bittorrent stuff
iso-   is full ISO images
jigdo- is jigdo files - .jigdo, .template etc.

dl-dvd means dual-layer DVD

Entries in (parentheses) are optional; mirrors will be expected to
carry at least the CD and DVD jigdo bits for the architectures they
carry. cdimage.debian.org will carry all of the above for all arches,
except for the ISO image versions of the DL-DVDs.

What do people think?

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?