Re: Sarge jigdo files obselete!

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Richard Atterer wrote:

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 07:57:42PM -0400, Ahmad Khayyat wrote:
I'm trying to download sarge dvd iso images using jigdo. jigdo files
available on http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/rc3/i386/
and http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/
are relatively old that packages they include are no longer available on
debian primary mirrors.

...in other words: Does anyone know when Manty will resurface? His last
message to debian-cd is from March 24th AFAICT.

He is around. He seems rather busy though.

I've just put a note on the CD pages which tells people not to attempt to
download the files from March 23rd anymore.

They should work, just take a bit longer to download the "missing" files from the fallback location. If this is not the case, can someone please verify that?

/Mattias Wadenstein