lftp/lftpget.

Hi Mattias,

On 12/21/05, Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se > wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 Markus.Grunwald@pruftechnik.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I try to download these archived DVDs, the download stops at about
> 2KiB. I verified this with other machines, too.
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/images/3.0_r6-dvd/arm/
>
> Could it be a problem with the server ? Or what could I do wrong ?

It seems to download fine for me, perhaps you are using a http user agent
that has problem with files larger than 2GB? Wget is one of those unless
you run a suffiently new version, I recommend lftp (with the command line
lftpget).

I need to get 5 GB of tarball from remote m/c with some ip and different partition, how can I use "lftp" of "lftpget" for that purpose?

/Mattias Wadenstein