(Finally) merging in JTE changes

I've uploaded a new cdrtools a couple of nights ago which included the
fast jigdo creation patches (JTE). That was the last blocker stopping
me merging in the JTE patches into debian-cd. I'm in the middle of
doing so right now. If you're using debian-cd out of svn, I'd expect
that things should still work for you, but depending on local config
you may need to resolve some conflicts in CONF.sh and/or the top-level
Makefile.

If you're using debian-cd out of svn to generate jigdo files, things
WILL break for you until you grab a newer version of mkisofs.

In the next few months, there will be more disruptive changes coming
too, as part of the work promised (ages ago!) for debian-cd version
3.0.

You Have Been Warned! :-)

If you have any questions about this, or need help working with the
new code, please feel free to ask, either on this mailing list or
directly to me...

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html