linux26+SATA Installer Woes...

I don't even know if there's a fixed 3.1 installer out there but I just had to experience setting up a SATA system here. I had to follow the errata note that informs you to run exper26 and deselect the SATA device drivers so that ide-cd can claim my PATA ports. Is there any eta on a fixed installer (specifically netinst disc) for this?

I know it's not a complete failure, at worst it's an annoyance, but it'd be nice to give my guys a CD that works without having to go into expert mode.

Thanks!

--
Michael Loftis
Modwest Operations Manager