Re: Weekly CD builds have moved

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Richard Atterer wrote:

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 09:55:29AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
We've reorganised the contents of cdimage slightly, so the weekly
builds are now at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Is there a deeper meaning behind the fact that the location of the images
has been changing every 1.5 years or so, ever since (IIRC) potato?

It would be so nice to have a location which does not change in a loong
time, because I suspect every time this is done we lose a couple of
mirrors whose admins never bother to update their mirroring scripts to the
new location.

We haven't moved the released images, just the weekly builds etc. This move is just to make all the cd bits that aren't the current release go in the same place, instead of spread out over half a dozen different locations.

/Mattias Wadenstein