Re: jigdo-easy downloads [was: Please help me.]

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 10:31:58AM +0800, suhamdy shamsuddin wrote:
> I'm using jigdo easy to download debian. How do i know that the download
> is finished. It's been days and the download stills running. Please
> advice.Thanks.

Does jigdo-easy actually still work with the latest CD images? Has it been
updated? I don't know.

There is no direct indication of how much longer the download is going to
take. However, from time to time jigdo will print messages of the form
"found x of the y files required by the image". The y decreases over time,
the download is finished when it reaches zero.

All the best,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯