bittorrent tracker logs

Hi,

I am currently performing some research at Carnegie Mellon University on
improving BitTorrent's fault-tolerance and scalability. As a prospective
Debian developer, Debian is one of the big driving motivations
behind my research, as I feel that the Debian community could benefit
very directly from improvements in this field.

So, I was wondering if there was any way that I could obtain anonymized
tracker logs of the official Debian torrents. It would be terrific if
these logs went back to the Sarge release, but I know that that is a lot
to ask for. :-)

Even if we can't obtain old logs, perhaps we could arrange for new ones
to be kept suitible for these research purposes.

thanks for the help,
Charles

--
After one trial