Daily builds - please update for Sparc

Hi,

It has cost me a bit more time than I'd hoped, but I've finally managed to
produce a decent sid_di netinst myself and tested that the changes are
correct (at least for sparc64, can't test sparc32).

I have committed the necessary changes to SVN (r903). Please implement
those changes for the daily builds.

The only other thing that may be necessary is to update the file
/tasks/debian-installer-sid (?). A rebuilt list from generate_di_list
script seems to work OK. However, this part was what confused me the
most...

Cheers,
FJP