ISO DVD Image

Dear Debian CD Team,

I am trying to download the ISO DVD images of Debian R3.1_r0a but all the
mirrors seem to have the same issue including the primary image server, the
problem is that while the FTP/HTTP sites list the files as being approximately
4.4Gb in size, the actual file size is approximately 380mb for DVD1, and 130mb
for DVD2.

Is it possible to rectify this issue please, or is there a reason for the files
being smaller than listed that I am not seeing?

Best Regards,
David Smith.