small change to web page

Hi

I wonder if you would consider a small change to the Debian_on_CD download page http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

I wanted to download dvd isos onto my FreeBSD machine using jigdo - looked around a bit, couldn't find any particular references to jigdo for FreeBSD, so started getting the sources and compiling, then discovered that FreeBSD already includes it in the ports collection. So would you be able to put a pointer on the page, say at the bit where it says

``Download a package containing jigdo-lite, which is available for GNU/Linux, Windows and Solaris from the jigdo homepage''

Something like

``For FreeBSD install from /usr/ports/ftp/jigdo (or grab the package with pkg_add -r jigdo)''

would be great.

Thanks

Chris