debian-cd repo moved to svn

As agreed I've moved the debian-cd repo into svn, on alioth.

auth: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-cd/trunk
anon: svn://svn.debian.org/debian-cd/trunk
web:  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-cd

Commit logs are available via the PTS now. As far as I can tell commit
log emails were not sent anywhere for commits to cvs. I've also set it
up to send commit messages to CIA, so we can get them on the irc
channel, if we want.

Anyone with a cvs checkout (especially Manty!) please be sure to switch
over to a svn checkout..

I've also created a /people directory in svn, like we have in d-i, so
anyone can make /people/yourname for their own personal scratch space
for development, or to store other debian-cd related materials that do
not fit in the package, such as build wrapper scripts. (Hi again,
Manty.. ;-)

--
see shy jo, happily running sudo dpkg --purge cvs