amd 64 jidgo broken?

I hope that now my message will appear, sgrunt!

Subject: amd 64 jidgo broken?
From:    "no-spam" <no-spam@nospam.no>
Date:    Wed, July 13, 2005 7:35 pm
To:      debian-cd@lists.debian.org

Dear all,
being an AMD64 user, I'm really glad to know that the new unofficial AMD64
sarge was released (reading posts around, it seems that is "nearly" an
official version).

I tried to download with jigdo, but sadly neither the first image
(debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-1.iso) nor the second
(debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-2.iso, both from the "official"
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/jigdo-dvd/ )
correctly downloaded ;-(((

Both ends "as usual": Aaargh - xxx files could not be downloaded.

(BTW, xxx=278 for the first and xxx=137 for the second)

and none of the common suggestions from
http://www.nl.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ (use of different mirrors, use of
rsync, or mounting the image and re-download) work. It seems to me like if
an update was released, but it is not in the sarge-amd64/jigdo-dvd/ path.
Any suggestion? Have I to (re)-download the entire image from
ftp://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/iso-dvd/ ?? If
this is the case, it would be better to remove the jigdo-dvd/ folder from
the sarge-amd64 directory, to avoid other waste-downloads.

Bye,
;David

PS: I previously send a different post (from davide [at] astromeccanica
{dot} it) using the google-usenet interface. Is it definitively lost, or
is it (in some way) forwarded here, and it will appear?