Re: Emailing: xpburner error

At 05:28 PM 7/5/2005, Alex Aguilar wrote:

I downloaded my free Linux (debain) to a new blank CD, but when I tried to open it with the software "cdburnerxp professional" the software gave me an error message. I have this error message saved to this email as an attachment. What am I doing wrong?

Do You Yahoo!?

...post your details ... what have you downloaded ... how did you put it on a blank CD ... what do you want to happen when you "open" it... what set of instructions are you following ...
and so on.

Good luck! Gordon