Re: Sarge - DVD #02.iso

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 12:01:44PM +0200, wpk wrote:
> (<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/debian-31r0a-i386
> -binary-2.iso>)
> This file should be size 4GB, but wen I try download it a have 127mb. I try
> use: wget (on linux)

<http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#wget-dvd>:

  When using wget, my DVD download stops after around 379 MB, but the DVD
  is 4.4 GB large!

  Your version of wget does not have large file support, i.e. it has
  trouble downloading files larger than 4 GB. Either upgrade to a version
  of wget which does not have this restriction or use the curl command line
  download tool: "curl -C - [URL]"

HTH,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯