Re: help

Download only the first one, you can get all needed/wanted packages thru the
internet - though your bandwith is so big that you can download whole cd's.

Better is you only get the netinstall-cd. Iit is about 60 mb and carrys only
the installer and the base-packages ...

sorry for my english - i am a german citizen