Re: Marillat's repositories

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 08:27:20AM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is there an ISO image(s) for Marillat's ftp.nerim.net containing .debs
>which run on x86. Thanks...

Not that I'm aware of, no. You'll have to ask Christian. The software
on his site is generally not free enough for Debian to package, so
we're equally not going to put it on CDs.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra