Re: I Need Woody CD / DVD

[ Sigh. Posting to a public mailing list asking for help, using a
  broken address in the From: line. Well done... ]

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 12:35:48PM +0200, Peter Holm wrote:

>	Dear Sir(s):
>I need Woody's Image(s) , it's the same if they are on CD or DVD, I have
>been looking in the mirrors but it seems that they are removed.
>Please helpme to find theese images.

They've gone from most mirrors since the sarge release. They'll be
kept around for the foreseeable future at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/images/3.0_r6/

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead