Re: advice on a problem with "official" DVDs

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 08:29:46PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> This DVD is currently being made and to be pressed on Monday.
>
> This puts me in the highly unpleasant situation to do something
> about the issue. My alternatives include:

...you missed the obvious alternative: Cancel the DVD production and make
them press official DVD images.

Alternative: Put a sticker on the book which covers the "official sarge"
text. Such stickers can be seen quite often, and I don't think they're very
expensive or look "weird".

IMHO, no amount of testing (though such testing would of course be welcome)
will make your images official.

Sorry if these suggestions do not sound too appealing to you! ;-) Thanks
for writing the book, I hope it'll be a success!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯