How to update links on CD part of website?

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 04:08:04PM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> They have changed and are located per architecture and set, for example
> the 3.1_r0 cd torrents for i386 are found here:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0/i386/bt-cd/

Oh, the directory layout change affects quite a few links! I'll try to get
around to fixing this tomorrow, I'm too tired now.

One problem: We'll need separate links for the different arches. However,
11 different links for each type of image (e.g. "jigdo CD images", "jigdo
DVD images") will look weird - any ideas on how this could be made to look
nice?

Hmm, a pull-down menu with i386 as default would be nice, but this needs
either JavaScript or a small server-side redirection script to work... :-/
Maybe the web pages should display the pull-down menu if JavaScript is
supported, and 11 separate links if it isn't?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯