.jigdo files for sid

Hi:

   For the last two weeks, there have been no .jigdo files for sid-dvd
   in debian-unofficial at the ftp.fsn.hu site (or any other site that I
   have looked at). Only the .iso files were available. Does this mean
   that from now on we cannot use jigdo-lite but instead download the
   iso files directly? In fact, I could not see the .jigdo files for
   testing either. The jigdo folders for bothe were empty. What is going
   on? Where can I get more information about this?

   Thanks.

   Sebastian Canagaratna
   Department of Chemistry
   Ohio Northern University