Re: Name change for sarge jigdo files

> I noticed this morning that the .jigdo files for the i386 distro changed
> from sarge-i386-#.jigdo to debian-testing-i386-binary-#.jigdo.
>
> Is this a permanent change?

Yes, this is based in a RFC I sent to the list some days ago, the naming had
been changed when the jigdo code was introduced, befor jigdo we used to have
debian-$releasename-$ARCH-binary-$number.iso and that is what we are back
to, it didn't make sense to have the isos named one way and the jigdos named
another way, vesides, naming the weekly images sarge was also not a good
idea, as they are the testing images and will continue to be like that.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net