free space for dld

Hello,

I'm trying to download the up-to-date debian DVD with
the only jigdo method, but i have some space trouble...

Really need at least 10 Gb to get it or not ?

My jigdo-lite script stops after downloading only
5 deb packages from the template and building the
iso.tmp file

>FINISHED --15:20:47--
>Downloaded: 892,686 bytes in 5 files
>Found 5 of the 7214 files required by the template
>Error while writing to `sarge-i386-1.iso.tmp' (No space left on device)
>jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

It seems that the final iso.tmp weights 3,99 Gb
and that my partition has 5 Gb left ? Any clue ?

Thx
Geraud Guibert