[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]


For what it's worth, I'd be highly suprised if any more changes in the
archive or package lists require some debian-cd change before d-i rc3 is
released. We seem to be perfectly on schedule to release rc3 on
Wednesday. So now would be a good time to begin thinknig about releasing
the final(?) debian-cd for sarge. Or even releasing it and getting the
jump on the testing propigation delay.

see shy jo

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: