Re: jigdo files from 2005-02-19 corrupted?

Am Montag, 21. Februar 2005 22:35 schrieb Steve McIntyre:
> >Any ideas how I could further debug what is going on?
>
> It looks like you have some local corruption somewhere, maybe a broken
> web proxy...?

I put the template1 file on another web server and downloading from there
works (with the same proxy). Downloading from the debian server does not
work. Downloading template 2 from the debian server does work. I think I give
up debugging that...and cross the fingers that the problem does not come
back.

Thanks for all the help,
Rainer

--