Witch Sarge CDs are bootable?

I've downloaded latest Sarge images via jigdo and it looks like only CD1 and
CD2 are bootable. I still not burn any images, but I mount it as loopback,
and saw iso-linux on CD1 and boot/ directory on CD2. Other CDs does not have
boot/ directory. And debian-cd script want to make bootable only CD1 and CD2.
But Woody have all 7 CDs bootable... I'm confused.

Please, send response directly to me, because I'm not a subscriber (still).