Re: Broken DVD jigdo files

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:16:25PM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> These files are gone and they are no longer in the mirrors, however
[...]

Does this mean that the official woody r4 CDs contain packages which are no
longer on the mirrors? That strikes me as a very weird thing. In the past,
the only files that were on the CDs but not on the mirrors have always been
documentation files (READMEs, html files), never .deb packages.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯