Re: Woody r4 images ready

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Steve McIntyre wrote:

I've just finished checking on cdimage. 3.0r4 is ready:

CD jigdos in place on cdimage and us/non-us.cdimage
CD isos in place on cdimage
DVD jigdos in place on cdimage and us/non-us.cdimage

maswan: please update the torrent files on cdimage

Ok, now the torrents should be all up and running and working. I've re-signalled the push-primary mirrors, so the torrents and everything should turn up on mirrors too soon.

Sorry it took so long, but as you have probably noticed, cdimage is not that fast when it comes to local disk access during high load.

Bandwidth graph for the last couple of days, with a nice peak yesterday:
http://farbror.acc.umu.se/stats/monitordata/index.shtml

/Mattias Wadenstein