Re: jigdo-file problems creating woody r4 images

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 08:12:40PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> My mirror _and_ the jigdo-cache.db both give the right answer
> (QYrvxbZD6hsrbVCjL1sAWQ), which is the really confusing part.

Ah - well, at least this makes it clear that it's a bug in jigdo-file
itself, and not a cache problem.

> If it helps as a clue, this file is _exactly_ the same one that caused me
> pain for the woody r3 images. That's why I just commented it out from the
> jigdofilelist for the next run. Once I have this run finished, I can
> re-run with whatever debug enabled that you'd like. Hell, if it helps I
> can give you access to the system here to play with it yourself.

So it's reproducible? That's better than nothing... if you can find the
time once the r4 images are out, please rerun the jigdo-file command with
the switches --report=noprogress --debug=make-template - many thanks!

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯