debian-cd problems

(please CC me, I am not on this list)
Hi,
  I'm getting desperate with debian-cd and I would appreciate any
help. I've followed the instructions to the letter, and I still can't
work this out.
  All I want is a 1st sarge iso image, with the desktop task and a few
more extra packages.
I've created a custom task in tasks/custom-desktop in which I placed
all packages I want to include on the CD. I append to the end of this
email the contents of this particular task (all packages are part of
Debian except mozilla-firefox-locale-el which is yet to be accepted
to the archive):

I also attach my CONF.sh file.
I do the following:

make distclean
make mirrocheck
make status

LANG=C make bin-list TASK=tasks/greek-desktop  (I have to use C locale
otherwise parsing of apt messages is not correct.
After quite some processing (with no errors) I get the following:

Statistics:
Number of packages: 1208
Number of excluded: 0 of 1208

-- Generating dependencies tree with apt-cache depends...
-- Adding standard, required, important and base packages
   on the first CD ...
   Standard system already takes 198651738 bytes on the first CD.
-- Starting to add packages to the CDs ...
CD 1 will only be filled with 543519828 bytes ...
CD 1 will have 880 packages.

But I don't understand why this happens. Why are the packages not
included (specifically I don't get OO.org, which is about 80M total
and should fit ok on the CD, and the mozilla-*locale-el packages).

Any ideas? I'm really desperate about this, and I'd *greatly*
appreciate any help on this.

Regards

Konstantinos

custom-desktop: