Re: A sugestion to build CD/DVD

El Domingo, 24 de Octubre de 2004 09:22, George Danchev escribió:
> Since
> it is very hard to stipulate (as well as to complete) for all
> .jidgo/.template producers: 'hey you producers, keep your
> last_week_purged_packages directory or the like' ,

IMHO, perhaphs is no so hard. We even have to ask nothing to producers. We
only would need a complete set of isos. Then a cronjob comparing the content
of isos with the pool. If a package in the pool has been removed then we copy
the purged file from iso to the 'purged_since_assembled_pool'. Other matter
is where to upload that pool.

Guillermo
--
Guillermo Ballester Valor