Re: About the broken jigdos and gluck's load

> > I seem to remember some vague mentions of spohr being a good
> > candidate, but this is old info and I don't know if it is still
> > correct, especially since it works as bugs.d.o now. Word is that it is
> > pretty idle though.
>
> It's not usually desperately loaded, although occasionally a big spam
> run can cause issues. It's probably less bad than gluck, although I
> think I might have concerns about running cdimage on a restricted
> machine; it's very useful for d-i developers to be able to log in and
> poke about at what went wrong with a CD build.

spohr is hosted here at the OSL (http://osuosl.org) and if handling mail
is an issue, we actually have mail relays here that you could off load
that to to free up cycles for doing the CD images.  We're already doing
this for several projects ('host -t mx' on mozilla.org, php.net and
freenode.net).  We'd be more than willing to do this for you all ...
obviously this would involve discussion but it might help.

The other thing we need to do is move spohr to our new network segment
here which essentially has all-you-can-eat Internet2 connectivity which
would help in disseminating ISO's out to secondary mirrors.

Scott :-)