Re: Missing /media/cdrom0 dir during install

Michael Lueck wrote:

I disagree with that, it looks like it creates a link between the device and the directory which it only checks for the existance of...

Never mind, upon looking in the script there is a rm -rf which indeed can nuke dirs! Nothing makes the dir. discover seems to be part of the core package list copied to the HDD during install, thus I don't see it being possible to complete the intsall in the current condition. Hello, Debian CD team, is this one getting fixed?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems