From: Sabra Collins [mailto:qbhpap@asgqdre.com]
To: nelson braucht; javier selfe; alec loughnan; clifton vineyard; norris
remillard
Sent: Sunday, March, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: start with a kiss, then move on to...

negritian~irqaction-
As a matter of fact you are rather ugly-looking creatures yourselves, and
I'm sure mother has often told us we were the loveliest and prettiest things
in all the world
I'm afraid I did not get a chance to give many hints to inventors or
scientists, said Rob
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
artificiar10encante79enajenamiento,esci`tica guzpatarero.