Where I should mirror install images from?

Hello,
I would like to mirror content of rsync://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage-testing.
I am aware that this server could be overloaded so my question is:
Is there any other place (less loaded) which contains mirror copy of
rsync://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage-testing?
I checked some random servers from
http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/rsync-mirrors but with no results.

BTW, is admin of cdimage.d.o here? There is no contact data to admin of
cdimage.d.o on rsync motd. If I have no choice I will fetch archive from
this server. Are there any special restrictions about bandwidth or suggested
time for daily mirror?

Cheers
	Artur

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list, please Cc: me when reply.