Re: LINUX CD

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 11:33:48AM -0700, deepak kalyanshetti wrote:

>MY NAME IS DEEPAK KALYANSHETTI. I AM DOING MY LAST ENGNEERING IN
>ELECTRONICS. I AM WORKING ON A PROJECT ,BASICALLY I USE WINDOWS,BUT
>OUR PROJECT REQUIRES LINUX (ANY LATEST VERSION). SO I REQUEST YOU TO
>SEND ME A FREE CD OF LINUX ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

I'm sorry, you're asking the wrong people for that. Debian is a
non-profit organisation and does not send out free CDs. Try:

 * checking a local Linux user group
 * downloading Debian for free (there are lots of mirrors worldwide)
 * finding a local vendor and asking them

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess