Re: debian-30r2-source-1_NONUS.iso

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 05:47:02PM +1000, Laurence Anthony Park wrote:
> Hi debian-cd people,
I thought this mailinglist is for the development of debian-cd package
or questions about this package. A better place for this question would
have been debian-user@lists.debian.org

> I just downloaded debian-30r2-source-1_NONUS.iso from the debian mirror
> in Australia. The CD README says:
>
> Installing
> ==========
>
>    The installation tools of the Debian Operating System are located on
>    the Binary-1 CD. See the README on that CD for more info.
>
> Is there any documentation on how to compile and install the programs on
> this CD?
You don't need to compile anything. The installation manual is avaible online
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install

HTH
Sven
--
It ain't so bad bein' alone if you know it'll never last nothing lasts forever
'cept the certainly of change and love's the same It's a game with simple rules