Re: Debian_sarge task missing debian-installer+kernel?

Quoting Santiago Garcia Mantinan:
> that after seing this he had found that debian-installer+kernel was not
> included in the Debian_sarge task.
>
> I believe that debian-installer+kernel should be part of Debian_sarge,
> unless there can be a problem if any package part of debian-installer+kernel
> is already in Debian_sarge, I have included debian-installer+kernel from
> Debian_sarge at gluck, for testing purposes, but I'd like to know opinions
> on this from other people, is this wrong?

I think you're right to include it. Sarge is meant to be released with
debian-installer so we need to make sure that we have everything related
to it.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org