Re: Removing unofficial testing images links from CD/

Richard Atterer wrote:
> So, my own opinion is: We cannot just remove the full testing CD images
> right now, so let's start producing full debian-installer CD and DVD sets!
>
> I'm not sure how easy it would be for you (debian-installer folks) to
> produce .jigdos for these kinds of images

These files are produced weekly. It turns out that due to no testing,
the full CDs are broken (see my earlier mail to debian-cd,
<[🔎] 20040507034917.GA3105@kitenet.net>), so there is no point in including
it in beta4. Since I posted that, CD detection by base-config has been
fixed, but the other problems (lack of X, no network config, lack of
discover1, lack of kde and gdm) remain unfixed AFAIK.

However, I doubt the fsn.hu full CDs are in any better shape.

--
see shy jo