tuxcds.com

I am having problems with receiving a shipment from tuxcds.com.  They do not respond to email and there voice mail is too full to allow a message.  So I was wondering if you know anything about this distribution group or how to get their attention.  Some one is there to take the money but no one seems to be there to do the shipping or correspondence.

Howard Reagan
281 496 3627

PS The amount is small but would build up if many of us get caught in this scheme!