Re: Bittorrents of current release available

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> I created some. This is a beta location, do we want this included in the
> "real" debian-cd directory tree?
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/test/deb-bt/debian-cd/torrents/3.0_r2/
>
> The service is currently in beta stage, so please test it and tell me
> about any strange stuff.
>
> I'll be adding startup scripts etc so that it will start at boot without
> manual intervention, then it might be ready for the mirror pages if it
> works otherwise.

Ok, now it should start at boot. I haven't heard any complaints about it
not working (no success stories either though), so it might work.

I suggest:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/torrents/

To go with "images" and "jigdo" in the debian-cd/ directory with a similar
internal structure. Any objections? Would it preferable to keep them in
the same directory as the isos? Otherwise I'll go ahead and implement it.

/Mattias Wadenstein