How .iso when .jigdo is out of date date (eg. 3 days with sid)

	Hello,

   how can I complete the jigdo-lite creation process,
when the sid*386*.jigdo files are eg. three dates out of date,
so not all packages they refer to are in the pool?

   Is there a pool (in Europe?) with older packages? Say up to 1 mounth
age of sid*.jigdo? So the old *.jigdo no older than 1 mounth could be
finished.

   Can I rsync the no complete .iso.tmp with .iso image on a server
to get the complete image? How to do that, so only necessary parts of
the image are transfered? rsync -c?

	Thanks
						Hans Ginzel

--
Why runs MS Win 95 + Office 97 on an i486 with 32MB RAM
much quicker then Linux 2.2.22 with icewm and OpenOffice?