Re: DVD jidgo broken files...

> As the result, some of the files could not be downloaded, and I could not
> really troubleshoot it. As I could see from online separate package
> distribution, those are really missing or have been moved/renamed.

This was due to a mistake on my side, it has been corrected, you can use the
isos you have downloaded to try to fetch the ones we have now online (rc2
ones) or wait till tomorrow when you'll be able to fetch new ones. Try to
always use the packages on your old isos to fill the new downloaded ones,
that way you'll save everybody's bandwith.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net